DELINQUENT ,Gotta fly from here on 8/2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking the application of "elbow grease" as the old Skoolers say! Making do with what you got and coming up with c(k)oolness in what you do is rock'n...good luck man! Looking Sweeeeet!:banghead::headbang:

Early farm tractors had the dual wheel setups...They were indeed in a "V" profile to assist in the "turns" having the bottom portion of each wheel almost touching the other. Nice!

Early farm tractors had the dual wheel setups...They were indeed in a "V" profile to assist in the "turns" having the bottom portion of each wheel almost touching the other. Nice!
good idea...

Carl.

Got some progress done, worked the frame ( lots of tubes to sand) and changed my original plan for tires (one of the whitewalls had a tear in the bead) but here's my paint so far, she aint cherry but this one will get used..

Probably won't get to many progress pics from here on ,but I will see what i can do, have to fly from here on to get done.

Headlight mount,previous bar extensions,

I have since adjusted the chain,still have to dig up pedals,finish shifter (aka build it) brake lever,cable, attach chainguard,finish headlights, shift cable, put hub shift back together,attach brake arm,headbadge,detail take pics.....no pressure ...bye for now.

I think I figured out how to post pics off phone
y4ytymu8.jpg

That frame is awesome, I'm gonna have to find one of those! Tick tock, tick tock!

Well as I set up tapatalk, couldn't use my formal name, so GSC it is oh an by the way I'm finished for now
ma9a9ena.jpg

Hey if you get a chance,could you post a picture of the chrome bars on your red tandem bike in the first picture in this thread!!They look so HUGE!!!!!

Latest posts

Back