aristocrat in a barn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend from work had been saying he has a Schwinn in his barn. I happened to be by his place one weekend and asked if I could see the bike. The so called Schwinn turned out to be an aristocrat owned by his wife when she was a child. Did a search on it and found very little .Has anyone ever seen or know where these were made? First time posting photos I am hoping for the best.

Never seen one, but it probably had a standard seat and handlebars. It looks like a 50's bike judging from the reflector and tank. It has cottered cranks, so it was probably built overseas. I looked up the name Scheuer and it may be built in Belgium or Germany. There was another bike designed by Scheuer called the President that was made in Belgium.

Wildcat, thanks for the reply. I figured it had a few unoriginal parts on it . I was really shocked to see this since it was a kids bike. Most of them of this age are long gone.

Wildcat, thanks for the reply. I figured it had a few unoriginal parts on it . I was really shocked to see this since it was a kids bike. Most of them of this age are long gone.
Girls took better care of their bikes. Had this been a boys bike , it would likely be folded in half at the bottom of a lake

Latest posts

Back