Firestone Super Cruiser **UPDATE**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Found this at Diabolical_Dork's show and swap this weekend in Augusta (great get together I might add). The bike caught my eye when the guy was unloading it. He originally had a "pie in the sky" idea of what it was worth, but we ended up at a very low and fair price. Needs bars, seat and pedals, I would like to find the tank, springer assembly for the frontend, and the correct rack. Love the patina on this bike and can hardly wait to start cleaning and tweaking.

I'm guessing this one at a 52-56, help with exact year would be great.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I was so busy I didn't even see that one. Cool bike! Love the fender ornament.

I started working on the bike and gathering parts and pieces. I originally thought I would go for "back to original". Well after realizing I'm hunting for to many parts now for some other bikes, I decided to just have some fun with this one.

This is 1st step, cleaning get things like they should be, and 1st stage of parts to be added. I have some more fun things in mind for the bike as I move along. I would still like to find a straight, but skruffy tank for this one.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back