(MBBO-CLASS-2) GOOD VIBRATIONS - Happy New Year ratters

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how did the bend go is the name gonna be @*&%#$ or EUREKA I GOT IT!!!!

:chicken::dance2:......:p;)

Gonna be a cool looking bike glad to see progress I really like the bars you made I am thinking about making another set. Good Luck!!:thumbsup:

Eureka Ive got it!!!!
The theme; Woody surfer style
The colors: Burgandy/wine,wood,off white,tan
The names narrowed down;
Good Vibrations
Island Fever
Soul Surfer

shutterstock_74158666.jpg

Still need to decide the name.
Good vibrations OR California Dreamin'
Will post art designs for board later(decals)

Also I will build a board holder and a skimboard.
The holder will be able to carry a either a skim or skateboard...

Luke that was one of the other names I was going with...But decided NO nanananananna seat.
The things I will make by hand are:
Wood grips
Wood seat
Wood rear rack + box
Wood fenders
Wood shifter(deciding on single or 6 gear rear)
Skimboard or & longboard (skateboard)
Board carrier.
Rear dropout extensions.
Forks are bent and look a bit sad:arghh::cry:...I need to even them out,and fill in the dents:D
Post pics tomorrow.
The stance looks ok:thumbsup:

Name this build already!
What are you waiting for? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Merle.

Name this build already!
What are you waiting for? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Merle.

Mmmmmmmm let me guesss ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.
Are they bothering you....:21::21::21::crazy:

Such a wonderful day here yesterday,that I decided to do some work around home and ????.
Have 4 of these old chairs,that gave me Ideas fro bars etc.View attachment 6640Scrapped the gokart bars,better size from the chair.
Cut bars.+ 2 old scrap handlebars,base that came off the bmx and MTB bars.
View attachment 6646
Gives you extreme apes.View attachment 6647Also a extra bar for a seat stem.The seat came off a cheap girls bike.Needs a new cover.View attachment 6641 View attachment 6642Some mock ups.View attachment 6643 View attachment 6644 View attachment 6645I bent the forks also.Boy what a major screw up,so will have to come up with another idea.
Also figured out why I couldn't upload pics.Seems RRB only likes google browser...
Man you must have some mighty long arms....

looking good

Latest posts

Back