Bicycle Show and Swap Augusta KS Oct. 18th (Show Pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I am hosting a bicycle show and swap meet at Garvin Park in Augusta KS on October 18th.
Admission is free to shop, look, buy, and sell. But a nonperishable food donation for the Augusta Community Caring Center is encouraged.
We will be raffling off 2 bicycles. The proceeds of which will be donated to Augusta High School Arts Department. (I'll post pics when Lucky Stripes finishes the stripe work)
Right now there will be trophies awarded for Best of Show, Best Ratrod, and Peoples Choice. A pinstriper (Lucky Stripes) will be on site if you need anything striped, bring it along. I'm not sure what his rates are but he does really nice work. This is the first year for this event I hope to make it great and possibly for years to come. Hope to see lots of you there.

Raffle bike number one. Hasnt been striped yet but I couldn't help it. I had to post it. Tickets will be $1 each or 6 for $5

The trophies I have built so far. I may build more. Hope a lot of you guys and gals can make it.

Need to double check dates with my vacation days planned for Oct. And if clear I will try to attend. Got a bike I would like to sell and some left overs from a build.

Need to double check dates with my vacation days planned for Oct. And if clear I will try to attend. Got a bike I would like to sell and some left overs from a build.
sweet. I hope you can come.

Got the Western Flyer Rat Raffle bike back from the pinstriper today. And man is it cool! :cool2:
Heres a couple pics.

Man that prize is WAY cool! I am working with the boss (the girlfriend) to get there for the show. Should be a great one!

After the Midwest Bike Fest last weekend people should be geared up for a good swap meet!
Ready for new projects after seeing all the bikes there. :crazy2:

Me thinks I want to come and bring some stuff!!! Working on lagistics at present.:bigboss:
We hope you can make it. The more the merrier. I wish I had a cool bike to trade for your fastback.

We hope you can make it. The more the merrier. I wish I had a cool bike to trade for your fastback.

Thought I might bring 17-20 bikes in different stages of condition. I can do much better on some of the prices if I don't have to box and ship and go through all that.o_O

Do you draw much of the older bike crowd?

Latest posts

Back