New to site brining in a unknown bicycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
c3534ebccafd5102f61aedf4e379b39c.jpg

Have had this bike for a while, about time for me to do the two bicycles I have to ride around car shows or events. I believe its a 1970 sears bicycle chopper. I can not find anything out of it. I was told it was built from huffy for Harley Davidson but I don't see any huffy bikes looking like this. This has a sears frame style more than anything.

I'm painting it with plasti dip. Metal green on gas tank and fender. Fork has no rust and its chrome. Black and blue frame real deep looking colors, so far tank is all I have done, was sampling it.
a206ac9cd9ea3438633d9df7e4098769.jpg

c281d9ce47afb8fbcd9b7366871bb4f4.jpg

Thanks to both of you. It's hard to find anything about this bike. Wonder if the value of this bike has gone up. Don't think ill ever sell it do to the style and me having 96% original parts. I did swap them out with newer so everything can be cleaned and put back in great shape. This bike after I'm done with it will be gas tank, fenders metal green, frame will be copper, New seat, chrome bars again. Chrome sissy bar. And thinking 144 spoke wheels or I'm looking for a wide tire to put a slick tire back on it and skinny up front. Still looking for wheels.

There's a Musclebike build off here that just started. You've got a good candidate.

Latest posts

Back