Jamie825 hello

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am so glad to find this sight just found it by googing ratrod bikes I already own and built a ratrod truck 49 ford with 56 car quarter panels on a chevy tracker frame with fuel inj 4 cyl I will post pics when wife shows me how not to bright on this thing hope you don't mind runon sentences .i have only been into the bikes for about two months but it is addicting my neighbor got me into it he sold me a 68 Murray eleminator 20" and it has been on from there hoping to get into MBBO but I have a couple mechanic jobs to finish first and maybe couple honey dues hopefully by the middle or end of this month I have already collected 8or9bikes for parts find myself dragging them home just because of one or two parts on them that I like it will be the cut and grind class that I will enter have seen a very few purist on here seems like most everyone does not care to cut one up and everyone is so nice and encouraging from what I have seen have not seen any trolls on here I will be glad when I can start the build I will post again in build section when I can start and hopefully be able to post pics I will be able to post pics

Hello I am so glad to find this sight just found it by googing ratrod bikes I already own and built a ratrod truck 49 ford with 56 car quarter panels on a chevy tracker frame with fuel inj 4 cyl I will post pics when wife shows me how not to bright on this thing hope you don't mind runon sentences .i have only been into the bikes for about two months but it is addicting my neighbor got me into it he sold me a 68 Murray eleminator 20" and it has been on from there hoping to get into MBBO but I have a couple mechanic jobs to finish first and maybe couple honey dues hopefully by the middle or end of this month I have already collected 8or9bikes for parts find myself dragging them home just because of one or two parts on them that I like it will be the cut and grind class that I will enter have seen a very few purist on here seems like most everyone does not care to cut one up and everyone is so nice and encouraging from what I have seen have not seen any trolls on here I will be glad when I can start the build I will post again in build section when I can start and hopefully be able to post pics I will be able to post pics
Forgot to mention that I am from East Tennessee lived here all my life

I'm in Western NC. Keep us informed of any bike shows or related events in your area. I'm always looking for things close enough to home for me to go to.

Here is a pic of my first rat build I have liked rats ever since to bad the engine has give out 4cyl geo tracker engine but it had over 250,000 on it can't complain but my next rat wheel be hauled in it to the local cruise ins when it is running again next summer if all goes well

Here is a pic of my first rat build I have liked rats ever since to bad the engine has give out 4cyl geo tracker engine but it had over 250,000 on it can't complain but my next rat wheel be hauled in it to the local cruise ins when it is running again next summer if all goes well
Too bad it's been reduced to a trash bin for now

Yeah thought about selling mine but once there gone that's it unless you can buy it back later and then it's probably been changed

Latest posts

Back