NERRB Northampton, Mass Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday October, 18th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Meet-Up Place: parking lot across the street from Tunnel Bar on Strong Ave
Meet-Up Time: 5PM

Continuing on the momentum generated from Nick’s, Mrs. Murphy’s Doughnuts and Jane’s’, Jane’s Addiction rides we’ll have the second Northampton Nightlife Ride (first priority will be to avoid the polls strategically placed in the middle of the trails)! ;)

This has been an outstanding year for rides for us all, as we have grown in both ride numbers and new membership with :cool2: rides!

Peace everybody :)

FYI: During the J A ride in ME, another NoHo ride was discussed and
a date of Oct 19 was the date put out there.Costumes were mentioned
and tweed could certainly fit the bill.:)...Stevil
PS: I mentioned Oct 19 to the Simsbury riders also.:crazy2:

Last edited:
Hi Steve, my calendar show’s that the 19th falls on a Sunday – was the discussion for a morning/afternoon ride or for a night ride? I’m flexible for September and October, it was August that killed my rides because of vacation and business trips falling on every one of the scheduled rides.

The HPVF in Ayer, MA is scheduled for Saturday September, 13th; I won’t be able to make this event, but a NERRB presence would be cool IMHO.

A Saturday afternoon/evening ride was talked about and so I mean the 18th.
And HPVF is 9/13 ? No promo yet on RRB ....Stevil

OK, Saturday night October, 18th it’ll be for the Northampton Nightlife Ride; this is based upon the “general consensus” from your recent discussions with our fellow NERRB’s. Costumes – liking that idea! :)

In as far as the HPVF in Ayer is concerned, they haven’t started a thread here this year; perhaps, they don’t like us anymore. :crazy:

Just kidding

Yes I have the 13th as date for HPVF too. I'm not going this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know of anyone going to the HPVF?

Meet-Up Place: parking lot across the street from Tunnel Bar on Strong Ave
Meet-Up Time: 5PM

Continuing on the momentum generated from Nick’s, Mrs. Murphy’s Doughnuts and Jane’s’, Jane’s Addiction rides we’ll have the second Northampton Nightlife Ride (first priority will be to avoid the polls strategically placed in the middle of the trails)! ;)
This has been an outstanding year for rides for us all, as we have grown in both ride numbers and new membership with :cool2: rides!

Peace everybody :)
Yes watch out for those mischievous poles on the bike path! They like to jump in front of you at the last moment. :eek:

I was planning on going to that but then just found out about a concert the night before that I really want to go to. So now I'm not sure what I'm going to do. :confused:

Jeez, no announcement for HPVF. My bad (very bad). It's on, and for the 13th. Very much want to see y'all there.

I'm having trouble updating the HPVF site itself (http:tiny.cc/hpvf), so don't be worried that it says the date is still tentative. It isn't.

...Costumes were mentioned
and tweed could certainly fit the bill....Stevil...
I’m really digging the idea of costumes for this ride – I was going to wear tie-dye for one of our earlier rides, it’ll be done for this one w/Granny Glasses (in keeping with the theme!

Happy to be able to ride with you all again! :)

Okay...Not making the HPVF ...just got concert tix to Adam Ezra Group for the 12th. Probably stay in Portland for the whole weekend. I am however in for the NOHO ride on Oct 18 .
Trina is in too! Not looking good for Kim or Shawn though.. They both have plans that weekend.

Must be killing Kimmy to miss an event that requires an outfit. I can only imagine how tweedy she'd get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure yet if I can make this one. But either way, I have no tweed. And the goodwill store doesn't have a "genetic misfit" section.

Latest posts

Back