"Kill~Bill"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really dig the redline on these tires. Reminds me of my old hot wheels. They feel pretty good when riding but I get a lot of flats on them. I seen a lining I could put inside for about $20 thinking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sprayed all the black parts with 3 coats of clear. I was worried about the flat black on the tank but it stuck to it pretty good.

Welcome back pookie! Glad to see you back in the mix and hitting it strong! Love the color and parts choices and I am especially digging that fork!

Welcome back pookie! Glad to see you back in the mix and hitting it strong! Love the color and parts choices and I am especially digging that fork!
Thanks kingfish I almost started to give up but thought this is my first build-off I have to finish. Cutting it close. The fork I had in my parts stash and thought it was way cheaper to paint black than rechrome.

The interlock chain is directional meaning the curved part of the link has to face downward to match the shape of the sprocket and driver teeth. Well I was so excited to put it on I didn't notice it was backwards.

And here it is my first build-off bike. I'd like to thank my fellow ratrodbikers because if it wasn't for this build-off I don't think I would of completed this build. So in my eyes I'm already a winner. I get to ride a new rat. There is so many awesome builds this year I'm really looking forward to putting in my votes. I posted videos on Instagram riding the bike. @Pookie42

Latest posts

Back