Murray Eliminators on Pawn Stars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
One of the members here, MurrayEliminator, was on Pawn Stars tonight! He took two bikes there to have them take a look and make an offer on, and his visit made the show!

I knew about it months ago when he went, but found out they aired it tonight! It will be on a few more times, here's the schedule:

http://www.history.com/shows/pawn-stars/episodes

How cool! Congrats Eddie!

Be interesting to see how they treat him.
Around here they(pawn shops) offer $10.00 and sell at RETAIL.

He took his NOS F-3 and a Black 1969 Mark II there. Both nice bikes. They were way off on price, but it was cool to see good muscle bikes on the show. I think the only bike I have seen on Pawn Stars was a random Schwinn Tandem they offered $50 on.

That's funny I just watched that one the other day. Of course the guy they pay to come in and appraise the bikes is going to low ball, he's on their payroll haha. I felt like the appraiser had no idea what he was talking about.

He took his NOS F-3 and a Black 1969 Mark II there. Both nice bikes. They were way off on price, but it was cool to see good muscle bikes on the show. I think the only bike I have seen on Pawn Stars was a random Schwinn Tandem they offered $50 on.

What'd they offer your buddy for the Murrays?

That's funny I just watched that one the other day. Of course the guy they pay to come in and appraise the bikes is going to low ball, he's on their payroll haha. I felt like the appraiser had no idea what he was talking about.

I really don't think they give a .... about whether they get a good deal on a pawn. They're not really in the pawn business anymore, they're in the reality TV business. $100 in profit on an old bike is chump change to them and much less important than whether the bikes or seller makes for entertaining TV.

Yeah, very true. That's the same with all those shows. They make more money from the actual show then their business

Latest posts

Back