Puch Bobber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the crank mod I believe will be far easier. All it needs is a block with three holes in it. One to go over the crank shaft and two for putting the pin in for the mode/setup you want. Then some type of stop to keep the crank arms in a forward position.

What could be easier...

I narrowed the handlebars by 1.5" on each side which brings them down to 26" total width and makes them fit the build just right. I also started to piece together the crash bar for a set of foot pegs. As you can see in the picture it isn't finished
Crash%20Bar%201.jpg

Electrics%205.jpg

As you can see I have tack welded two plates in at the back of the engine mount to close in the electrics. I still need to make the cover for the back of that area to keep the water out. I will also use some body filler to fill the holes and give a finished look to the area where the boxed in area meets the tube.

Tacked one of the foot pegs onto the crash bar.
Foot Peg 2.jpg

Foot Peg 1.jpg

Foot Peg 3.jpg

I'd like to see how this turned out too, even though I hate the sound of those motors, your build is the coolest one I saw.

Latest posts

Back