TRAMP STAMP (7/30) 6 years,6 bikes,6 pics!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta ask...did the display blanket give you the color pallet for the bike or vice-versa. Either way, the colors and simplicity of the pinstriping are tops.
Really like this one.

the blanket and bike colors was just a fluke. the blanket was clean and handy and I thought the bike would show better up better than on the white tabletop. its gonna be a hard bike to photograph that I know!:eek:

well the last of the parts are on so I guess she`s done. took close to 100 pics today but I cant really use them. sun was too bright causing a lot of color washout and glare. I`ll try again later in the week. for pedals I went with some persons-majestic teardrops,threw a nice brown skip chain on, mounted some twin rocket lights on the bars and finally a vintage black oil cloth saddle that is perfectly worn in. feels just like old worn bluejeans!:)

WICKED addition to a WICKED collection!!!!
BRAVO!

Who laid down the lines? Also I agree widowmaker was sick. This one just as nice

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Who laid down the lines? Also I agree widowmaker was sick. This one just as nice

adam...the man that did the striping goes by the name Joe Normal or Joe Kar2low. the highlight of this buildoff was meeting Joe. he`s 72 and fighting 2 kinds of cancer, but still lays down lines when he can. he also did MIGZ`s bike this year.

Thats what I thought, killer bike

Latest posts

Back