DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a closer look at the lettering after some careful manipulation.
5bafddf7-cb8c-4385-89b1-84c03b5bb9a8_zps9615422e.jpg

page 25 -- post 491.

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't notice the blue headlights before. I wonder how blue they are when they're lit? The LED's are clear when they're not lit regardless of the light color and I think blue LED's would be too blue. Either way, there's probably not enough time for ordering more at this point. I'll probably just stick with the amber.

This build started out cool and just keeps getting better, I can't wait to see what surprises find their way into the final project. You just keep amazing me with your skill and attention to detail. This is definitely the bike to beat.

Thanks everyone. I'm so glad you guys are liking it, it's kept me very busy this summer.

I made the shifter linkage today from a piece of stainless brake line tubing and a couple of 8-24 machine screws.
100_7679_zps6d917e13.jpg

Last edited:
In that close up pic the first thing I thought of was some kind of Star Wars speedster from Tatooine :thumbsup:

That's cool, I love the pod racers! They were the rat rods of Star Wars .:happy:

Thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with the shifter so far.
< is jonesing for a mockup...
you've done so much since the last one...

Carl.
I'm done with mockups. But I will get a current assembly picture with the new shifter later today.:)

Latest posts

Back