Junk Bros. Build - AMFer - DONE!!! July 27, 2014

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked a bit on the seat. I may still "dress up" the seat post somehow...

Good luck, Rg

DSC00549_zpse36cce5f.jpg

DSC00548_zps688a3372.jpg

I like the way you put a bike together :113:
Honestly, most of the bikes I build for me are usually not comfortable, but this is ratrodbikes not jeezineedarecumbentbecausemykneeshurt. Bikes I do for other people are more relaxed and comfortable.

I build them for a specific look, but I do ride them despite my 50+ year old knees.

Rg

I believe the word tasteful is well used here. :thumbsup:
Thanks CeeBee, I'm trying to keep it low-key as far as the "non-essentials" go, but I don't feel like it's one of my builds unless there's something sharp and pointy aimed at my gizzard.

No new pics yet, but I may lose a few votes on my newest addition...

Good luck to all, Rg

I kept looking at the front forks and the way they open to the front. I kept thinking that the front wheel could pop out of the front (I have a vivid imagination) so I made some safety tabs from some old struts to hold the front wheel on, just in case. Not very exciting but I had to do it, for my own peace of mind.

Rg
DSC00552_zps6184ea30.jpg

Is that one of those trombone racks?

I like the look of the rack. Are you going to leave it open like that? Not very functional, but looks cool.

The open rack is reminiscent of the Rust Rocket Deluxe auction bike. Cool.

bike looks great. rack is neat. would also have looked cool lower, going around the wheel like the RRB auction bike of a few years ago. totally useless at that point, but it's a rat, so why not.

edit: oops, sorry, I see someone mentioned that build before me.

Latest posts

Back