Mommy's Little Monster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hope its not to late. just got this jc higgins and thought this would be the coolest time and place to build it on. Got alot of ideas for it, just got to do some quick parts hunting for it. this will be my first higgins build so couldnt be more excited that i stumbled across this one. it looks like the previous owner started on it by putting new style wheels and kickstand. my plan is strip it down restart and make one killer mean rat bike

Nice place to start...Higgins a good thing.

Awesome frame; and I'm diggin' the Social D reference in the bike's name. Got any specific plans, or are you going to let the build evolve as you go?

Last edited:
One nice bike!

Thank you everyone.

Awesome fame; and I'm diggin' the Social D reference in the bike's name. Got any specific plans, or are you going to let the build evolve as you go?

Awesome you caught the reference! Social d is My all time fave. At this point it will evolve I'm sure I'll change my mind on several things once I get rolling. Probably Gunna try to find some nice ape hangers for it for sure. And I'll add my amature pinstripe art to it. :grin:

Thank you everyone.

Awesome you caught the reference! Social d is My all time fave. At this point it will evolve I'm sure I'll change my mind on several things once I get rolling. Probably Gunna try to find some nice ape hangers for it for sure. And I'll add my amature pinstripe art to it. :grin:
Sounds good. I noticed you got the Crimson Ghost as your avatar, so I was thinking you had good taste in music. Amateur pinstripes sounds like it has a lot of potential--- both good and bad.:rockout:/ :crazy: Every time I've tried to mess around with that, I had trouble with the symmetry of it all.

Sounds good. I noticed you got the Crimson Ghost as your avatar, so I was thinking you had good taste in music. Amateur pinstripes sounds like it has a lot of potential--- both good and bad.:rockout:/ :crazy: Every time I've tried to mess around with that, I had trouble with the symmetry of it all.

Sounds like you got good taste in tunes to then :rockout:. I know what you mean my first pinstripes were on some sheet metal then Upgraded to toolboxes. A bicycle fender for me will be a challenge for sure!

sweet start point can't wait for more pics!!!!

Latest posts

Back