Roadmaster Satelite Small Tanker 20"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys, Roadmaster Satelite Mini Tanker, picked this up a while back, and really don't know what to do with it. I'm assuming it's a mid 60's AMF product, it's a convertible, 20". Looks to me like the chainguard was replaced at one time, not just repainted. The little dude was so complete and solid, that I couldn't let it sit and rot. Is there any market for these little guys, and if so what's your input?

Thanks in advance for looking.

Last edited:
No idea on value, desirability, or market for the little guy but I thinks it's a cool kids bike. I would probably try to find a kid that would appreciate and ride the bike. That or use it for display if you have the space.

Market for convertibles is slim to none, aside from the occasional Schwinn Bantam. It's still kinda cool in it's own way though. I had one I was contemplating making into a mailbox ornament.

Market for convertibles is slim to none, aside from the occasional Schwinn Bantam. It's still kinda cool in it's own way though. I had one I was contemplating making into a mailbox ornament.

Thanks, Kinda thought so. No mailbox ideas here. Going to look for a little person that needs a bike and can't afford one.;)

I'm building one right now with my 6 yr old son, but mine is older, traded it for a frame, guy wanted 35 bucks for it, so they are not worth much. Mine has a different tank, no middle bar or rear rack, 20 spoke rims. When I'm done it should be pretty cool, it looks like a mini felt, kind of.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back