SHOW ME YOUR WORKSPACE / SHOP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much here but at least my bikes are under cover. I have 1 1/2 shops. Lol. One is completely mine. The other I split with my mom, this one serves as the parts shop. What I can't fit into the main shop, goes in to the parts shop, such as wheels and complete bikes.

IMG_1893_zpsc34c8d59.jpg

IMG_1894_zps5ec900cd.jpg

Parts shop.
IMG_1895_zps68ebfb59.jpg

The outdoor portion of the shop, so to speak. Gives me shade on sunny days and cover on rainy days (so long as its not wind driven rain).
IMG_1896_zps3686f485.jpg

Between my tandem build and pickin up another project I found time to reorganize my little corner. I'll clear out the bikes in the the "nook" and use if for paint booth.

Well my workspace is a 1962 Airstream on top of that it is my house so have fun looking at my home/workshop :mrgreen: ,oh no im running out of room Noooooooooo!!!

Chad: if that's unorganized, I can't imagine what organized is. Makes my shop look like a war zone! Bet you could fit about 5 bikes in the trunk of the Caddy!

Anyone Else Care too join in ? this is like Going too a Yard Sale And takin A peek into the Garage , which I've been Known to do from time to time !

~RafaeL~

I would post pictures of my small workshop but it would take me all day to censorship all the nudie girl posters out. Seems a bit tacky but even as a kid it was a big rush sneaking me and my mates in to my grandfathers workshop to look at his nudie posters. So its a tradition i carried on and hopefully my youngfella does as well

if it can rust ......let it

Do the kitchen and bathroom areas also double as work space? I like this, I should buy a camper, convert it to a work place, and when I want to go camping I could cram all my stuff into my storage barn. You need another Airstream.

Well since I posted thees pics I have put insulation and walling back in it, but it's still a big room there is no bath room or kitchen I mite post more pics if I feel like it ;)

Here is my new under cover set up, nothing fancy, but better than being rained on:

13971367649_eac78f4342_z.jpg

And here is my bike stash:

13005752145_2caea90b75_z.jpg

Over 50 parts bikes in the racks there...

Luke.

Well my garage is going through a transformation in making space.. So I just brought my racks and work bench to help make thing easier for my projects.. Here is also a picture of my bike work station on rollers and cabinet to move around the garage..

Latest posts

Back