NERRB Simsbury, CT Bike Trail Ride 2 Sunday May, 4th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't let me stop you guys!! There's always next month. PLUS...I gotta make sure I pass the road test first or else it's no license for 2 more weeks. I'll probably pass, but my driving instructor scared me with all his stories about kids failing! :arghh:
You'll do fine, just stay focused, Nick!

cool dude. Looking forward to it. Maybe we'll run into the rest of the crew toward the end of our ride.

A ride - 9:00
B ride - 12:00

haha
I’m in, early works for me too.

The date will remain the same, that is to say, Sunday May 4th

Jose,

You do know that May 11 is Mother's day!! HA HA:dance2::dance2::agree:

Joe, we’re going to keep the original date of May 4th; Nick stated, “Don't let me stop you guys!! There's always next month. PLUS...I gotta make sure I pass the road test first or else it's no license for 2 more weeks.”

So far, you, Ian and I are part of A Ride 9:00 – will that still work for you?

By keeping the original date (May 4th) we remove some of the ambiguities; Nick will have his chance to ride himself to the next event sometime in June.

I'm still in at 9 AM.

I want to see lots of pics so it feels like I was there! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's quite the collection you got there, Ian! :13:

Im doing the Monark 5 bar!!! Hasn't had a proper Maiden Voyage yet!!

Jose,
You do know that May 11 is Mother's day!! HA HA
:praise: Glad you mentioned that because I was unaware – had I gone on a ride that day it would have meant sleeping in one or our guest rooms, for, like, EVER!

Joe, which one is that?

5barwSolanas2.jpg

Looking forward to this ride; it would be awesome if the weather we are having right now is what we have then! But, even if it isn’t what we get, it’ll still be worth it.

With two groups riding on the same trail, our chances of meeting-up are good; perhaps we’ll come-up with something to do at that time.

I want to see lots of pics so it feels like I was there! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nick, we’ll post plenty of pics for you so that you can feel as though you were there!

:thumbsup:

Should we ride to the Skybox?

I'm in,Crabby Joe's on lake Congamond is a thumbs up-SWEET!!
Jerry chopper 49er please put some grease on those crank bearings,theres a certain song your bikes been playing that I hum at nite when I'm trying to sleep!:crazy:!

If we can develop a consensus on Crabby Joe’s, or any other destination(s) for that matter, we’ll do it!

Longbike001.jpg

Latest posts

Back