Outskirtscustom's 1980 Dodge Van Project: parking solutions DEMOLITION!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could also go for these steel wheels from Summit Racing that are MUCH cheaper.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-84-5865/overview/

dajiban-1.jpg

That is funny that they call it Dajiban which is sorta a phonetic spelling of Dodge Van. In googling that I found this very cool trading card
truckin-spaced-out-f.jpg

You know, nothing says predator like, ,"FREE CANDY," spray painted down the side....

Ha ha,
Looking good, hope you can take sad van humor.

Oh yeah, I have never worried about what people think or say, I used to drive a '58 Caddilac Hearse back in high school so I'm used to it. And no there will be no "Free Candy" painted on my van.

I don't plan on living in it, maybe camp out of it for a few days at a time on a fishing or hunting trip or just camping out with the fiance. Actually wouldn't be too bad, it's roomier than most NYC apartments.

I found a back seat for my van! It came out of my buddy's '78 Chevy pickup. Matches my front seats perfect and not a rip in it! He went with a black seat. Not the captain chairs I was after but it was free and matches what I got so it saves me money. Just needs a good clean up.

No, I'm just storing that in the van. I do have a gun rack for the rear window though. Nice '76 B-200 you got there. Mine's a 225 slant 6 so mine will do ok on fuel. That 440 has got to be a thirsty beast.

Latest posts

Back