Olongapo and area

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This is my neighborhood now. I rode through the zigzag (road through some switchbacks) about 10 miles on the little one speed Dahon Boardwalk I built a few years back. Next time I'll have a low gear, this was a workout.

4vmxvp.jpg

2j5b2g0.jpg

118hcgz.jpg

25z4gv5.jpg

The mother of the very first kid I Recruited for the USAF was from Olongapo. His father was a Retired Navy Master Chief. I've always wondered what that part of the world was like. I never made it to Clark AFB before the volcano erupted, I saw pictures of the area from the last people to leave when they were shutting it down.

They all ended up in Fargo, NoDak after his Retirement.

Clark is going to be the main international airport soon as they transition from Manila. It's being used now, but costs more to fly in there. A lot less traffic and time to get here from there. It's the tropical island atmosphere along with the great attitude of the citizens here that make it a great place to live.

The mother of the very first kid I Recruited for the USAF was from Olongapo. His father was a Retired Navy Master Chief. I've always wondered what that part of the world was like. I never made it to Clark AFB before the volcano erupted, I saw pictures of the area from the last people to leave when they were shutting it down.

They all ended up in Fargo, NoDak after his Retirement.
We wound up in Grand Forks ND after I retired, but only for 3 years, then back to Florida.

Latest posts

Back