the Danger bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent build!!!! I love all of the chain lines. How many regular chains did you have to use?
Great lines and I love the brake idea!!!

Do you get enough pull on that brake lever for the brake to be effective? I'm sure it works, just wondering how well.

It will lock it on gravel. It is pretty OK. Could be better I suppose but also. The weight of myself and the bike is over 400lbs. I would compare it to the rear of an old ten speed. À front brake would be a great addition

Sent from my stoopid fone

Hooch said:
It will lock it on gravel. It is pretty OK. Could be better I suppose but also. The weight of myself and the bike is over 400lbs. I would compare it to the rear of an old ten speed. À front brake would be a great addition

Sent from my stoopid fone

Thanks, I wasn't dissing it, I love it, I just know that the V-brake on the bike was never great, but was wondering about the pull on the handle. Trying to think of a way to double the pulling effort (pulley effect?) to make it really grab. If I did this I'd want it to stop since I live in a hilly area.

Welcome back bump!

Latest posts

Back