BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oak Tree said:
Just finished this 84 Supergoose with Stomp'n Stu Thomson Redline bars.
NortheastTarrant-20111119-00170.jpg

What grips are these? I think I might want some black checkered ones for my GT. The build looks awesome. My bro used to have a chrome Goose with red trim. Love it.

some Cook's progress pics.Stripped down and the welds are awesome!!!!Now to start collececting parts. :D

cookraw001_zps77102fb4.jpg
cookraw002_zpsef947d4a.jpg
cookraw003_zps9f732c50.jpg
cookraw004_zps9ff42e0f.jpg
cookraw005_zps03ad8d72.jpg

Since there was only a couple of these stainless frames ever made I was thinkin of maybe riggin my rare Mr.Tick stem just for fun.

andparts034_zps3dd10f00.jpg

Here's one I've put together as a daily rider using mainly old school parts (except chain, tyres and pedals). It was a low end bike bitd, I stripped most of the crap off of it. The frame is a west German import which was sold locally (to me) by Tensor cycles of Darlington, UK. I re-welded some of it and added an extra support gusset behind the seatpost to strengthen the frame.
seatpost_gusset.jpg

2013-02-24110754_zps0abf336b.jpg

Will

ike looks good
i have a low end Royce union i jus built with 14 mm axles
i like the way it looks a lot like my old huffy thunder bmx i just rebuilt same color and some wheels except mine were lester steel mags which i sold
thanks for posting
Sean

Well I just started riding for Fit and I recently built up a new TD350. i love the retro pin striping. I was also recently doing Monster Jam shows and had the one and only Dennis Anderson sign it.
untitledshoot-2033_zps9cebb87a.jpg

da_zps7ecd76e3.jpeg

That Firemans is so killer!Just got my Skull Skates frameset that has the v brake posts front and rear.But Im not much of a front brake guy [unless its a freestyle bike].So Im gonna switch the forks out to a set of Ross forks with huge dropouts and no front cantis. Soon as I get it re powdered Ill post some pics.Also just got some RAD NOS chrome bars for it and a set of NOS Gary fisher 2.6 knobby tires!!!!

bikejunkie said:
That Firemans is so killer!Just got my Skull Skates frameset that has the v brake posts front and rear.But Im not much of a front brake guy [unless its a freestyle bike].So Im gonna switch the forks out to a set of Ross forks with huge dropouts and no front cantis. Soon as I get it re powdered Ill post some pics.Also just got some RAD NOS chrome bars for it and a set of NOS Gary fisher 2.6 knobby tires!!!!

Thanks , not to fond of front brakes either but those are the OG BeefMaster forks on there . Like to see those GF tires

Latest posts

Back