Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Progress on my Model A-

2013-03-01_22-52-48_572_zps84e29827.jpg

tumblr_mkvfleWiCb1snb29vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkvfleWiCb1snb29vo2_500.jpg

just me and my baby, 1941 chevy coupe, malibu front suspension, dropped a bit, 350 chevy small block
been building this car since i was nine with my dad, i get it as long as i graduate, and work for it and on it of course :D

outskirtscustoms said:
That roof line and rear window design reminds me of the Gremlin I had. :lol:
In 99 I had a 77 Gremlin. Original baby blue and 258 straight 6. Paid $400 for it and for weeks I'd get bit by an ant every now and then. Turned out it had a small colony under the carpet. Wish I'd never sold it. But I feel that way about a lot of cars I've owned.

1958 HARLEY SERVI CAR been workin this thing for over 12 years, lookin for parts etc. Was a basket case engine was in a box misssing alot . Not done but closer custom paint by Ruben at MILANO A/B thanks for looking MB
trikeontrailer2_zps1932a502.jpg
ZTRIKE002_zpsc85a6d29.jpg
trikerear_zps4abae31e.jpg

Here is my 1963 Chevrolet C30. It is on a 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer frame and still retains the engine, tranny, 4wd, and all of the factory amenities of the Trailblazer (cruise, tilt, ABS, etc...). Interior components and HVAC are from a Chevrolet Colorado, center console from an H2 Hummer. After the tune it knocks down around 20 mpg and has ~275hp/275tq. Its a blast!

Here is my 1953 Bel Air, recently sold

And I also have a 2001 CRV, not cool enough to justify a photo.

yoothgeye said:
When you get tired of that truck, I call dibs! :lol:

Everything I own is for sale! I'll be down in Pigeon Forge in Eastern TN this weekend for a show and it'll have a price tag on it. Come get it!

supergoob said:
yoothgeye said:

Everything I own is for sale! I'll be down in Pigeon Forge in Eastern TN this weekend for a show and it'll have a price tag on it. Come get it!

I just love the idea of having something with ratty personality, but late model dependability.

yoothgeye said:
supergoob said:
yoothgeye said:

I just love the idea of having something with ratty personality, but late model dependability.

The looks you get when you pass people running 80 on the interstate are priceless.

1970 buick skylark. My future 12 second car. Even tho currently 350 in it had less power than my fresh 455 is still impressive. I love that car becsuse it doesn't get any second look until it smoked someone. Cant wait this 350 get tired. This stock 350 has almost 300 horsepower and almost 400 lbs torque. Not bad for bonestock.

Latest posts

Back