Fiberglass re pop parts Indian fenders and more

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So. Cal. BMX 4 life said:
If anyone is interested in some off these fiberglass re pop Indian motorcycle style fenders and tank I can do them I can also do Schwinn Phantom Tanks and chain guards, and some other parts to ... Going thru some old molds right now and I will post some photo's of the other pieces that will be available soon . :)
Picture005.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture025.jpg
found this old post looking for the maker of this bike i just got. tried to buy it 4 or 5 years ago and got the chance to get again.
fen.jpg

kkrrr.jpg

kkrr.jpg

Suave! Clever how he hid the spring for the front end behind the skull.

papa joey said:
Are u stil doing fiberglass parts?im looking for a schwinn straightbar tank

Lots of people have asked and no answers were ever given on bicycle tanks. The OP hasn't been back to this thread since April of last year. I'd say this one isn't coming back up.

If anyone is interested in some off these fiberglass re pop Indian motorcycle style fenders and tank I can do them I can also do Schwinn Phantom Tanks and chain guards, and some other parts to ... Going thru some old molds right now and I will post some photo's of the other pieces that will be available soon . :)
Picture005.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture025.jpg
I need fenders are they for 26"

Picture005.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture025.jpg
I want some of these really bad , how do I get them ?

I want some of these really bad , how do I get them ?

To quote Luke "Unfortunately this is an old thread the original poster has not been back for a few years..."

Picture005.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture025.jpg
Where are you located? Looking for fabricator to make fenders and tank for a dyno stretch bike. Fiber glass.

Where are you located? Looking for fabricator to make fenders and tank for a dyno stretch bike. Fiber glass.
You're quoting a VERY old thread and the poster hasn't been around in 10 years

Latest posts

Back