A New Club in So Cal: RatRod Riders B/C Welcomes you.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RatRod Riders Bicycle Club of Southern California
color2redring%2520squarecopy.jpg

Following a day of howling storms and a night of wicked cold our first official call out for members took place at our Top Secret parking lot (see map) Saturday morning, February 9, 2013 under clear cool skies. Twelve hardy souls invested the effort to be there for the twelfth So Cal Rat Rod Ride and honored us by signing on as charter members of our fledgling organization. They will have the opportunity to receive a club patch before our inaugural event- The Thirteenth Ride on March 9, 2013, and we look forward to riding with them at the So Cal Rat Rod Ride, as well as on our other outings. We were all rewarded with a clear, warm, and all but windless afternoon. The surf was up, and the Newport bike path was nearly empty. We scored that perfect bull’s eye window of shirtsleeve weather when the rest of the continent was locked in hard with ice and snow. We had sunshine, pizza, subs, and beer at the Balboa Fun Zone, and the breeze at our backs for the last two miles back to the cars. It was good, my friends. The next day, Sunday, it was cold and stormy again. We seem to have that kind of luck on this ride. We invite you to come along.
Continue Reading...

It's Great you guys have kept this goin for a year. My wife and I have only been on one ride with the group. We hope to start riding with you on a regular basis this year. Gonna try and make the April ride. Congrats on the new Bike Club! See ya soon! :D

Latest posts

Back