Schwinn Racer Gallery...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the one I built up as a University of Texas tribute.

2010-11-18112321.jpg

I ended up trading it to a fellow member only to trade again to get the frame and forks back. I am planning on making it a bridge truss frame, like I did on my Orient Express build, unless I get rid of it before I get to it.

164586_10150167017220278_118735470277_8407516_318425_n.jpg

I love that UT Tribute bike, in fact I plan on making something similar for my niece that is a student there! :wink:

i am not 100% sure but i think this one is a racer i got it about 4 years ago and has been the best bike i have ever owned....

Picture005.jpg

6a9d6a86.jpg

Barn fresh 63 2 speed kickback hub Racer

This was a 71 Racer Deluxe(?) that I had for a little while.

Wish I had money and space and I would have kept it. 3 speed with generator head and tail lights, and an odometer. All original (though the tires were toast).

web.jpg

This is my Racer. I overhauled it a few months back. The fenders were scratched and dented beyond repair so these chrome fenders and headlight came from a ladies 3 speed Breeze.
racer2.jpg

A 1971 that I sold recently. The fender stay and underside were a bit too rusty to polish up, so I treated them with rust converter and then black. I think it improves the look, and goes well with the green. Once I did the overhaul, I "tested" it for weeks -what a nice ride! I kind of hated to see it go...

M1360001.JPG

M1360003.JPG

WOW!
Looks like someone went back in a time machine and brought back a souvenir.

Latest posts

Back