Project "Mystery" What is this head badge?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG0128.jpg

Mystery.jpg

This is a killer bike we picked up. I'm just not sure what it is. The head badge is faded and the only serial number on it is on the chain side of the front downtube. It has Schwinn grips on it, but that means squat really. I want to make a Rat out of it and do some customizing, but not if it's valuable. So far I moved the seat back and the bars forward. Already looks better, but I have much more to do. Any help would be great! Thanks guys!

I was thinking something from across the pond as well. Have you ever seen a head badge like this? I'm lost as to what brand.

The head tube and fork crown looks like Hercules, but I don't recognize the sprocket. What kind of hub is on the rear? The brake arm may have a name on it.

Recover the seat, new tires, move the fenders, grease things up, install a new chain, and ride....ratty goodness sir!

So I found out that this thing is a Royce Union. Anybody out there know a good place to run the serial numbers to find out a model or year?

Latest posts

Back