(pics r up) Hutch Trick Star

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OK, pics are up, decided not to wait. :wink: Its baby?/powder? blue, all there 'cept for the wheels, the wheels on it are a few years younger but they'll stay till/if I find the correct wheels. She needs a good cleaning, some rust removal, all cables and housing, and everything repacked. I might touch up the paint or just leave it as it is (after the cleaning etc...) I hear say this is a rare bike in a rare color, but I don't know if I believe all the hype. Can anyone chime in to verifies? Thanks in advance. :)

hutchtrickstar001.jpg

hutchtrickstar002.jpg

hutchtrickstar003.jpg

hutchtrickstar004.jpg

hutchtrickstar005.jpg

hutchtrickstar006.jpg

hutchtrickstar007.jpg

hutchtrickstar008.jpg

hutchtrickstar009.jpg

hutchtrickstar010.jpg

hutchtrickstar011.jpg

hutchtrickstar012.jpg

hutchtrickstar013.jpg

hutchtrickstar014.jpg

hutchtrickstar015.jpg

hutchtrickstar016.jpg

hutchtrickstar017.jpg

hutchtrickstar018.jpg

hutchtrickstar019.jpg

Awesome find!

Officially on my "Must Own" list :D

I got pissed and sold the Hutch. :cry: Got myself this DiamondBack HotStreak to KINDA (and I do mean KINDA!) make up for it. :oops: as you can see I'm now in need of a white rear Skyway, if anyones got a true one with no cracks please hit me up.

diamondback003-1.jpg

I just bought a pair for those mags for about $65. I bleached them for 24 hours and sanded off the brake rub with 400 grit now they look new again. There are two versions of those wheels. One with reflector tabs and one with out. The tabs can be snapped off easily and the edged smoothed. Just so you know. 8)

Love that Diamond Back. I have a Green Bike Fetish! :D

Thanks much, but 110.00 plus dollars for a rear wheel is a bit much for me, plus I found a set of black three spoke GT wheels that are straight and will work just fine, not the white I wanted but hey, you can't get every thing you want! LOL!

ilikebikes said:
RailRider said:
Love that Diamond Back. I have a Green Bike Fetish! :D

Yeah, with me its orange and green. :oops:

I have the orange version of your bike above. I like it but attached to the green a little more. I bought a couple pair of those mags for about $60 on the BMX museum. New White Skyways are only $100 shipped. :D

Latest posts

Back