24" x 24" x 6 1/2" showed up at 4:00pm today!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first purchase from Mooneyes came today!
mooneyesdiscs001.jpg

mooneyesdiscs002.jpg

mooneyesdiscs004.jpg

mooneyesdiscs005.jpg

mooneyesdiscs006.jpg

mooneyesdiscs007.jpg

mooneyesdiscs008.jpg

mooneyesdiscs009.jpg

mooneyesdiscs011.jpg

mooneyesdiscs013.jpg

mooneyesdiscs014.jpg

mooneyesdiscs016.jpg

sorry, pic heavy! went from a 7spd to a single.....
mooneyesdiscs017.jpg

mooneyesdiscs018.jpg

mooneyesdiscs019.jpg

mooneyesdiscs022.jpg

i thought i would give a small play by play.

MIGZ said:
How many did you buy ? any coupon codes I want some just canlt spend that kind of cash i hope some day I find them on sale.

i bought 2 sets...no, no coupons. 1 set is for marty (10/18 kustoms) i sold my old mooneyes to him after i bought a new one

Those are awesome! Don't even want to know the cost! 8) Jon: my birthday is June 1st if ya want to get me a gift, that would be it! :lol: :mrgreen:

pick said:
Those are awesome! Don't even want to know the cost! 8) Jon: my birthday is June 1st if ya want to get me a gift, that would be it! :lol: :mrgreen:

i'll order you a set!!! you can pick them up at your local pizza hut in a bout a week... :shock: :lol:

WOW! Those look great. So does the shirt, you needed a new wardrobe. Black shirt/Black shorts instead of our usual Gray shirt/black shorts. Can't wait to get mine. I'll have to dig out one of my old mooneyes shirts so we can be twins. Maybe NOT!

10~18 Kustoms said:
WOW! Those look great. So does the shirt, you needed a new wardrobe. Black shirt/Black shorts instead of our usual Gray shirt/black shorts. Can't wait to get mine. I'll have to dig out one of my old mooneyes shirts so we can be twins. Maybe NOT!
i have a bad feeling all 3 of us will wear gray shirts or black on black and be on our dyno's!

MIGZ said:
why couldn't you keep the 7 speed.
the hole in the disc for the axil is pre cut for a standard hub "about a 2 in. hole" the 7 spd hub is more like 3 or 4. have you ever tried to drill out a hole thats there already, sux and they cost $300 not worth messing them up! so i just borrowed a set of wheels from another dyno

jon said:
MIGZ said:
why couldn't you keep the 7 speed.
the hole in the disc for the axil is pre cut for a standard hub "about a 2 in. hole" the 7 spd hub is more like 3 or 4. have you ever tried to drill out a hole thats there already, sux and they cost $300 not worth messing them up! so i just borrowed a set of wheels from another dyno

Do you think you could fit them over a nexus 3 speed which is closer to a normal hub?

Latest posts

Back