Picked up some real gems today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It was a great day today had some people bring me some bikes to the shop today didn't even have to go looking they came to me. :D All bikes are for sale at the right price.
001-41.jpg

007-29.jpg

017-18.jpg

019-16.jpg

020-16.jpg

npence said:
Sometimes they just find you. 8)
Must be nice, only thing I have found lately has been a little girl's 20" with wheel covers.

outskirtscustoms said:
npence said:
Sometimes they just find you. 8)
Must be nice, only thing I have found lately has been a little girl's 20" with wheel covers.
It is funny I have kind of stopped seaching for bikes hardly ever get on CL anymore so haven't found much this year then today 3 people came into the shop with these bikes. So I guess the keys if you stop looking for them they will find you.

texasbigjon said:
hey nate! what is that first bike w/tank? looks kinda huffman,but not sure.
The first one is a colson that uses the waterfall badge. And also the name plate on the front fender like what firestone used in the late 30's.

The motorbike is a Hawthorne flyer and the schwinn is 26". That is being parted out in the for sale section.

npence said "It was a great day today had some people bring me some bikes to the shop today didn't even have to go looking they came to me."

isn't that the colson you bought from ted bohlen in iowa - shipped to you via UPS? and the hawthorne? waiting to see the dayton twinflex walk in by itself too . . .

Your right the colson did come from Ted the schwinn and Hawthorne found me they came to the door. Sorry I didn't explain every little detail.

npence said:
Your right the colson did come from Ted the schwinn and Hawthorne found me they came to the door. Sorry I didn't explain every little detail.

and there are details . . .

Latest posts

Back