Another parts bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just found a cool little girl's 20" Huffy. Okay so there's nothing cool about it except it came with some cool disk wheel covers and an MX brake handle and caliper that I can strip off of it before chopping it up for bar stock and scrap. Will get pics later.

Scored this little thing at a road side flea market today for $5. These wheel covers may make it on to my build off bike. Come to think of it I need to get started!
P1160189.jpg

P1160190.jpg

P1160191.jpg

skillsthebarber said:
I love the way bikes sound riding with those wheel covers. Good memories
Yeah they always have that certain "Hum-mm" to them. I used to have a set on an old Schwinn Predator that I had as a kid (I put them on, not original). Looked bad as heck even if it was pink (Radberry Red)

dragnusa said:
those covers was worth the 5 bucks
That's what I was thinking. Now I'm having visions of a salt flat racer bike. Soon as I looked at it I figured the wheel covers cleaned up have got to be worth $20 for the set with all the bolts and reflectors, the MX brake handle, cable, and caliper $10, wheel set $25, Then the rest of it gets my $5 back at the scrapyard. Don't you love $5 bikes?

Latest posts

Back