BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up a couple things that may have to find their way into a build somehow....

I've also got these available if anyone is interested for their build--4 feet long:

Well, I'm not tall enough.

It was a blast using up a good WiFi during a long layover in Kuala Lumpur to look through some of the build threads. This is going to be a great build off! I am itching to turn a wrench now, but going to enjoy Bali instead.

Have fun my brothas!

M.I.A. In Southeast Asia

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
yoothgeye said:
ndaway said:
WOW :shock: how do we keep up with all these new threads :?: :?:

I'm struggling myself, so many people to make sad when I beat them.

Wise guy... :wink: :mrgreen:
Thats SO.....last year :lol:

YO THESE CATS ARE COMING OUT THE WOODWORKS!! IT'S 90 BIKES IN 2 DAYS AND ALL TYPES OF BIKES..GTB Y'ALL

Last year, I joined in the end of June. I think two days late is no problem hahaha

As I recall, and please correct me if I'm wrong.
I think I have seen two step through (girls, female, ladies, whatever) frames entered this year. I kinda see step throughs as old four door cars.
As the two doors are getting harder to find or way too expensive, motorheads including myself started looking at the availability and low cost of four doors to build hot rods, rat rods, cruisers, low riders, sleds, etc.
The question is can four door cars cut it in the hobby of two door snobs? Or will they always be outcast as granny's grocery getter.
Ah, but what I'm really asking is can step throughs compete this year in the world of built not bought creations?
And what really makes me wonder is can a step through take home the bacon?
Hmmm...

Will someone take that as a challenge?!?!? :) :)

Bring in the step-thru's!!

I drive a 4 door with pride.
IMG_0008.jpg

Yes or No?

So I talked to RatRod and he said I should talk to you guys in the discussion forum.

Last year on May 19th My son Heuston was born. Due to lack of sleep and me wanting to focus all my energy on him I had stopped working on any bikes including my build off bike on May 25th of last year. Now Heuston is about to be a year old and can do a lot to entertain himself. So I can start working on bikes again. My question to you guys is, How would you feel about me continuing last years build off bike for this year. I would make a new post and start working on the bike on May 25th. If you guys dont want me to continue I would totally understand.
Thanks for reading.

Jason

I don't think a step through will take it, although they do make good rats.

My old 65 Fairlane was even more "plain jane".
But I never got a ticket, it looked like granny's car.

1hvuz4.jpg

Latest posts

Back