Boblbee backpack

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couple of months ago,I had the opportunity to buy a Boblbee backpack for only 65 Bucks. Brandnew,that is. For those of you,who don't know Boblbee,it's a hard-shell backpack with a built-in backprotector. And because a former collegue at work ended up in a wheelchair,after a fall with his bike (because of his flappy backpack),I promised myself,that wouldn't happen to me. It's especially designed for "dangerous" sports,such as motorcycle-riding,skiing,off-road bicycling,etc. Good quality stuff,but quite expensive (accessories too). So I made an extra container on the ouside of the "jetpack",which contains my rainsuit now. There's two advantages: 1 The suit doesn't take up any space inside
2 It looks rather stupid
So that's a win-win situation. :mrgreen:

Before:

After:

Thanx for your comments, guys. Its not quite bulletproof (it's the same material,crash-helmets are made of,I believe),but it's designed to carry your laptop around,safely. And crash with it,if you feel like it. It has a volume of about 5 gallons,so that should be enough,if I ever decide to mount some thrusters on the sides. :mrgreen: I dig The Rocketeer.

wimpy said:
I dig The Rocketeer.

Note the jacket:

Frankbike2.jpg

Cool jacket,I checked out your site,so I allready noticed it. You're a busy bee,pal and I like the stuff you build. Especially the tandem with the two-wheel drive. Cruel ride. :mrgreen: Keep up the good work. 8)

Latest posts

Back