My Dyno Ultraglide

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this in CL in the high desert of So.Cal. Drove 12hrs there and back to pick it up. Was surprised to find this rare Dyno in such great shape.
006.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

Very nice bike you have there.. I. Finally have a twin..
Tree029-1.jpg

You want two?! Lol.. I would consider all outrageous offers..

Yeah I'd like to have one of each color. Before I make you a offer can you send me some close up detailed pics of the bike? You can email them to me at [email protected]
Thanks!!

JunkRage said:
Yeah I'd like to have one of each color. Before I make you a offer can you send me some close up detailed pics of the bike? You can email them to me at [email protected]
Thanks!!
Give me until this evening to get to a computer..

WOW, those bikes are beautiful! I had seen the picture of the blue one, but I though that tank was customized - I guess you learn something everyday - These are both truly amazing Dyno bicycles.
Bart
:mrgreen:

Junk Rage,
What year(s) were these bikes manufactured? I have fould very little information on them on the net.
Thanks,
Bart
:mrgreen:

I believe 97 or 98. It is a hard bike to find info on because they didn't make to many of this particular model. Took me years to find this one!

Latest posts

Back