CRUSIN' WIT DA BOYZ FROM BROOKLYN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Memorial Day, got together with the Local Cycles Crew from Long Beach NY. Perry & Dan ( Da Boyz from Brooklyn ) put their bikes on the subway, got to the Long Island Rail Road, made their way to Long Beach & joined us on the cruise. We rode the boardwalk into the wild west end for some Ribs, Mac & Cheese at "SWINGBELLY'S BBQ" A good time was had by all.....can't wait do it again![img]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/bennymax/1ed31a03.jpg[/img]

Hey Big,You're in!

Where we talkin' about?

Point Pleasant

Seaside

AC

Wildwood

Someplace with a boardwalk...and pubs.

(heh)

that looks like fun. if you guys ever do a Saturday ride again, post it up... I'm in CT and wouldn't mind joining you.

AC has a nice boardwark and plenty of, er, entertainment. Asbury Park has Asbury lanes and the Stone Pony... Ocean City has some nice riding but is pretty much a dry town. This might take a bit of research...any suggestions from my fellow rats by the shore?

Asbury Park sounds good to me (like the rest of the world...I forgot about it)

We can hit the Asbury Lanes!

Sorry A. for jackin' your post.

But THANKS for the idea of a boardwalk/shore cruise!

We can start a new post.

Hey fellas! I want in on the next Long Beach, Brooklyn, AC run..

Spokeshave said:
FaceOFFbikes said:
Hey fellas! I want in on the next Long Beach, Brooklyn, AC run..
Me too, I'm in Queens. Hey Tree we'll ride together...

Riding tomorrow again. 7:30 pm. You guys should take the train with me. call me 1917-825-8366

Spokeshave said:
Hey did you guys ride last night ? I assume the rain caused it to be canceled.
I had to bail out, but i think they still did.

Latest posts

Back