looking for members my age?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: well mesa i didnt know you were older than us. im about to be 17 in july.
I must be a toddler at 12 years old :mrgreen: :lol:
youre as old as justin bieber!! :lol:

stretch said:
:lol: well mesa i didnt know you were older than us. im about to be 17 in july.
I must be a toddler at 12 years old :mrgreen: :lol:
youre as old as justin bieber!! :lol:

lol, I'm not too much older. :lol: 16-17, same difference. Same thing! Happy B-day come July. :D

Justin Bieber... :lol:

When I'm riding my bike, I prefer to be barefoot and ride until I get called home, or I need refreshment. Same as when I was 8 years old, only I know how to fix my bike now and I don't come home dirty with stubbed toes and scraped knees and elbows. Most of the time anyway.

somethin bout ridin a bike makes you a child, no matter how old you are. you leave, dont say where youre going, and spend untold amounts of spare change on snacks and refreshments. :mrgreen:

I ride a bike that's 2 years older than me, and I've been 16 three and half times. My bike runs good, I just wish I did.
You know there is an advanage to hanging with an older crowd, You can learn from our mistakes and laugh about it, before you do them yourself. I don't want to be 16 again but I do wish I could do over some of the stuff I screwed up when i was 16, just because I wouldn't listen.
Learning from older people can make you wiss beyond your years and respected, envied and looked up to by many. I know becuase I've learn a lot from younger people, too!

Here is how old I feel.
1970bike.jpg

Although my wife says I act like a 5 year old sometimes.

happy birthday karfer! 8) and road master, yer young enough. :wink:

i think theyre aftermarket ones, ive seen one of them on the musclebike administrator's bike.

im 14 been working on aircooled vws since i was 6.i got into bike when i was 12 when i got 5 crappy huffys for free.i caught the vintage bike bug when i spotted an old schwinn in my uncles backyard.now im looking for a welder to build my own bikes

Ye that was me about age 10 or so. My brother just got a new camera and wanted to test it out.
Those forks were my prized possession. Received them for my birthday. I had a subscription to Chopper Magazine when I was a kid and found an add for them there. Not a finger print was ever allowed on them.
Sad to say my Dad gave them away when I was away at college. They are probably sitting rusting in a junk pile now. :cry: :cry:

I'm only 18,....been 18 for over 20 years, and plan on being 18 for at least another 20.

I think when you're younger there is alot of artificial importance put on age difference. As we get older that emphasis is quickly dropped in favor of mental maturity.

For example, I would much rather discuss the intellectual nuances of Family Guy and South Park episodes with a mature 16 year old than an inmature 36 year old.

The fact that most of my friends are younger than me, and mature, responsible, intelligent, and fun people, hints to me that I am still young at heart. Exactly where I want to be.

Customizing bikes takes creativity, originality, appreciation, and is essentially just a fun and practical(for the most part) hobby,....there are no age requirements or exclusions needed.

I am only 16, spelled backward. That would be 61 to ya. I feel as comfortable talking bikes to anyone, 16 to 60.

When I was 16 my Dad knew absolutely nothing. When I turned 21 I was surprised how much the old man had learned in 5 years.

Latest posts

Back