Where does your signature come from?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I kinda have a series of post about our members accounts if you followed the "Where did you avatar come from?" post. Now I want to know where did your signature come from. I have see some very funny signature on the sight and I want to know the meaning behind them. Let me know!!!

Mine is my intro and two sayings that has always been funny to me. The original said my husband is 90% of the reason I wake up in the morning so I just changed it to my situation. The other is a saying that my grandfather told me a few months ago when I was telling him about and 1962 Schwinn I wanted to buy...I bought the Schwinn and by the way its my build off 5 bike. Also with his permission I used it as my signature.!!!

Mine is a play off of one of my favorite funk songs. Word-up by Cameo, I am pretty sure no one made the connection. :oops:

The fish is a Christian symbol.......The rest, let's just say some of my bikes have a "learning" curve. :roll:

Its from a t-shirt my sister gave me. Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. :mrgreen:

i can't even remember the article now, but it was something i read in our local alternative paper. the quote was part of the article and i've always liked it. it's my sig on almost every forum i'm on.

a newspaper clipping taped to the wall at a former place of employment. funny thing is, you can substitute money for time and it still true: if you dont have the money to do it right,......

I bought my first vintage bike, a 1956 Schwinn Corvette, at a garage sale in 1980! I was 9! It was love at first sight!! I STILL have the bike!!! :shock: That's where it all started.... -Adam

me and all my good buds call each other chief, to the point where its annoying. :lol:

Latest posts

Back