Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still love that Higgins! :D What kind of tires are those?

Really digging the maroon Elgin...

blackandmonark002.jpg

blackandmonark004.jpg

blackbike005.jpg

I ride them both alot! :D

The only one I have currently, and not done either.

2i9tf1d.jpg

Added a seat the other day... so, it's getting there! :D

hey monster, figured i'd reply to your pm here.

lucky 13, non motorized.
this is the bike pictured in the new gallery (i just had to get that it, i'm so excited bout that.-thanks)

it is indeed a coaster front brake. while i can't take credit for the idea,(saw it here on rrb) i believe it was the first chain actived suicide brake.
i carved the shift knob from a piece of gaboon eboney, and used some steel/brass/alum/ tubing to make the inlay.
the lever is actually 1/2 of a cast iron gate pull.
a simple return spring makes it all possible.

its all documented in my build threads.

destiny turned lucky 13
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=15265&st=0&sk=t&sd=a.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18999

the motorized terror is my indiain't (cause it aint no indian) :)
that puelly/extra chain, is all part of my fake crank case to look more like the 1912 indian that inspired the build.
again its all documented here in my build thread's
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16595

even got some silly vid's for your amusement. :)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18999

Perfect... Thanks man!

here is my murray motobike. it is a murray frame, shelby fork, whizzer tank and rear pulley. it is running an old briggs wmb motor that was used back in the day to run washing machines. this is the first motorbike i built and it is my favorite to ride, gets looks everytime! this one will go to the grave with me, just hopefully not when i am riding it!!!LOL! :lol:
100_4383.jpg

does this guy count as a boardtrack? the first pic is how it stands today. painted a few parts gloss black and changed the pedals.

bike005.jpg
[img]
[img]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n439/jisthemaster91086/ratrodbikes002.jpg

Dan Jose said:
I have to find a way to get that frame in the usa!!!!
import one :wink:

europeans also take a heck lot of costs of shipping and taxes to get american bikes to europe :!:

Nickname said:
Dan Jose said:

europeans also take a h*** lot of costs of shipping and taxes to get american bikes to europe :!:

yeah I found out with help from some cool people from here and the website pgbikes, which I've been eyeing for a while, that they do ship to the Usa! I've got big plans in the coming months.

Dan Jose said:
Nickname said:
Dan Jose said:

europeans also take a h*** lot of costs of shipping and taxes to get american bikes to europe :!:

yeah I found out with help from some cool people from here and the website pgbikes, which I've been eyeing for a while, that they do ship to the Usa! I've got big plans in the coming months.

That is indeed a sick frame! ...Can you weld Dan? It might be more fun to buy a welder and make some of your own. :)

Latest posts

Back