1950 pope kid's trike gone rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i did this one for a customer who is giving it to her friend who is having a baby. she just gave it to me and said go for it and this is what i ended up with. brooks stuff, lots of stripes, lots of time cleaning and polishing the original paint and those white walls i redid with one shot paint as well. it was a fun project
ebay001-1.jpg

ebay002-1.jpg

ebay004-1.jpg

ebay005-1.jpg

ebay006-1.jpg

ebay007-1.jpg

ebay008-1.jpg

Well, that's about the coolest thing I've seen in a while.

It just doesn't get much more rat than that.

Nice work Adam. :wink:

holly molly dude, that trike is sic. got to be the koolest trike ever. great job.wow

Outlaw

thanks for the comments. it was almost a disaster when the customer came to me after telling me the child's name (he had not been born yet) and said the mother was changing his name from Zachery to Zackery. some quick thinking and i was able to fix it luckily. and yes this one was spendy but it is sort of an heirloom thing i think.

karfer67 said:
and i was able to fix it luckily. and yes this one was spendy but it is sort of an heirloom thing i think.

If I was Zach, I would put that saddle on all my bikes growing up.

Wow, that's a work of art. Love all the details. I don't think I would want my kid riding it. I would just sit and look at it.

thanks guys but it was redone to ride. i really wish i took before pics of this one it was some work. the pedals were fun i totally took them apart and polished everything and yada yada yada. and the striping was fun to do on this one as well.

Latest posts

Back