Hello from southern Wisconsin!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a retired educator and just got back to bicycling last fall. I have a repro Schwinn Deluxe 7 Cruiser and a few other bikes in the garage. I just picked up a red Huffy Good Vibrations to go with the blue ladies Good Vibrations that I had aquired earlier. I also have an 80s Schwinn Cruiser, and I'm getting a Murray Monteray in a few days. I guess it's true that a guy can't have too many bikes. My son and I are enjoying the hunt for old cruisers to add to the corral.

Welcome! We love "pictures".

HELLO & WELCOME!Be carefull though-those thing's will multiply like rabbit's! :wink:

TheDuke said:
HELLO & WELCOME!Be carefull though-those thing's will multiply like rabbit's! :wink:
This is so true proceed with rickless abandament :mrgreen: welcome
I went to Medford Wisconsin once and had cheese curds those thing are awesome

This is my fleet so far.
This 80s Schwinn Cruiser is my project bike. I plan on putting an 80cc motor, a springer fork, and fenders on it. I'm not sure about the paint job, though. It's original, but I'm thinking of classic Schwinn red and black. I never was a fan of pink.
100_4673_1d471.JPG

This Huffy is going to stay as is. It rides great and reminds me of bikes I had when I was a kid.
100_4674_ac5fe.JPG

I got this lady's Huffy for $40.00 with the owner's manual still wrapped around the frame. The vinyl Persons seat looks nice, but it's kind of slippery though.
100_4675_90e36.JPG

Just picked up the Monterey last week. I think this will be my clunker.
100_4677_d9cd1.JPG

This is my Caddilac. It's a Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7 with an internal 7 speed by Shimano and an awesome springer fork that makes it ride like a dream. It is all original with the exception of a Persons leather saddle and Persons pedals. The bullet grips are also add ons.
101_4426_539b7.JPG

This is my wife's Electra Townie. We picked it up in like new condition for $75.00. We added fenders and a luggage rack.
101_4427_a32f7.JPG

welcome!

i have both of those huffy good vibrations also.

the saddles are great candidates for recovering.

check out my post about it with a step by step how to.

KOTA said:
Welcome! We love "pictures".

papajeep said:
This is my fleet so far.
This 80s Schwinn Cruiser is my project bike. I plan on putting an 80cc motor, a springer fork, and fenders on it. I'm not sure about the paint job, though. It's original, but I'm thinking of classic Schwinn red and black. I never was a fan of pink.
100_4673_1d471.JPG

This Huffy is going to stay as is. It rides great and reminds me of bikes I had when I was a kid.
100_4674_ac5fe.JPG

I got this lady's Huffy for $40.00 with the owner's manual still wrapped around the frame. The vinyl Persons seat looks nice, but it's kind of slippery though.
100_4675_90e36.JPG

Just picked up the Monterey last week. I think this will be my clunker.
100_4677_d9cd1.JPG

This is my Caddilac. It's a Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7 with an internal 7 speed by Shimano and an awesome springer fork that makes it ride like a dream. It is all original with the exception of a Persons leather saddle and Persons pedals. The bullet grips are also add ons.
101_4426_539b7.JPG

This is my wife's Electra Townie. We picked it up in like new condition for $75.00. We added fenders and a luggage rack.
101_4427_a32f7.JPG

Thank You.

Latest posts

Back