• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Block Chain or 1" Skiptooth

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a bike that has a crainkset from a very early 1900's Eagle. Hoping someone on here has a Block Chain or a 1" skiptooth that they are willing to sell. Thanks!

IMG_3211.jpeg

That one sold for $227!
I have found as I searched for parts for my own TOC bike that parts are crazy high, even parts that require major rehab. That one might have been bought for a display item by a serious collector with it being in super nice condition and in the original tin box.

I have found as I searched for parts for my own TOC bike that parts are crazy high, even parts that require major rehab. That one might have been bought for a display item by a serious collector with it being in super nice condition and in the original tin box.
yeah. Or the guy protected it because he knows it’s value. In the last minute it went from $127-$227. I was about to bid $135. Oh well ‍♂️

Latest posts

Back