Sketchy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you get when you take the back half of a Flightliner and the front half of a children's Trek add a longer fork and chain steering? Sketchy. The little wheel and short wheelbase just loves the touring bike fork and chain steering. I rode it for about an hour today and even with the two speed kickback hub on back, it's a workout. I felt like I should of had elbow and knee pads but I never dumped it so...
Hey I told ya it's "Sketchy".
IMG_20200816_161935_709.jpg

Fantastic!
The steering chain and its twin sprockets jump out at me

the stance is awesome

The name matches the vibe!

I love the handlebars and extensions and general Rube Goldberg-ness of the whole thing over-all

Super inventive build! And the name is fitting as you say for the ride. Kudos to you for staying upright on that ride!

What do you get when you take the back half of a Flightliner and the front half of a children's Trek add a longer fork and chain steering? Sketchy. The little wheel and short wheelbase just loves the touring bike fork and chain steering. I rode it for about an hour today and even with the two speed kickback hub on back, it's a workout. I felt like I should of had elbow and knee pads but I never dumped it so...
Hey I told ya it's "Sketchy".View attachment 133794
I've always wanted one of those. There is this little Italian guy with a bicycle museum that has a club who rides them at events in Italy.

Way cool Carl! Have you tried popping a wheelie on it? :D
Love it!
CONGRATS!

Latest posts

Back