BO15 RaTs GaSs...Great year all!...pg 26

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valve caps? Shifter grip? Hood ornament?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DING DING DING!! We have a winner! Yes, SoulG brother, valve caps. They are coming along. More pics soon.

This is one of your finest creations. Great theme build that hits the mark perfectly.

Love the filtered shot. I think if you go unfiltered a different background might be better?....dragstrip?

This is one of your finest creations. Great theme build that hits the mark perfectly.

Love the filtered shot. I think if you go unfiltered a different background might be better?....dragstrip?

Thanks Chad! I have aspirations to get the bike over to a dragstrip that is a little over an hour away. Never been there before either, which would make it extra fun. I have 3 bike repairs and a friend coming over to discuss a 'bike build' today, so that will keep me busy for a few days as well as being gone for the holiday weekend. I will try out some more final photo options in a week or so.

Happy 4th!

RaTs GaSs...'60s dreamin'....

106728542_311204963386494_7557353572206165939_n (1).jpg

Sunset ride around Applewood Park, my testing grounds just a few blocks from my home. Reminded me of jumping on my bike as a kid, in the twilight of a farm country evening, with the temps still hovering over 80 and the humidity to match on those July nights back in the '60s.

Last edited:
Need to find something to use as a windblown tongue.

At least you weren't in Page 3 quarantine

Keep it, it ties the gasser theme in perfectly. Without it, the void under the fender seems a little lost.

Did you roll down the window in the second pic? :D :D

If you do drop the header, the high flying front fender gives it a bit of an off road vibe. Lowering the fender would give it more of a chopper look. Either one not bad, but they take away from the gasser look.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I think the bike would have cleaner, better flowing lines without the headers there on the fork. I think you slowly see it too. :D I say away with the headers. But they might look better in the rear? How about the header coming out from between the rear tire and the seat tube and coming out under the seat and over the rear tire?
And with that fork and with the fender that high it definitely has the offroad vibe!
Also stumbled upon this pedal car on the web:
93e11640bb66607c9601837783d7cd0b.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back