UnFair Lady

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pulling the plug on the Laddie and sticking with the Lady.

I simply don't have the time to dedicate to creating a tank before the deadline gets here. So in place of dropping out of the build off altogether, I'm calling this little pedal scraper done.

100_7231.JPG
IMG_1670.JPG
IMG_1671.JPG
IMG_1674.JPG

I hope to continue the tank work sometime in 2020 and I'll start a journal in the regular builds section when I do.

Thanks for watching, see y'all at the finish line!

I definitely like the idea of a conversion tank for twenty-inchers. Will be watching the TRM channel for future episodes!

I am terrified of the handling on that thing, but I wanna give her a try!
It's bad. lol
I definitely like the idea of a conversion tank for twenty-inchers. Will be watching the TRM channel for future episodes!
I"ve been wanting to do this for a few years now. Every time I start I get side tracked. Hopefully I'll get something this decade.
That bike looks perfectly proportioned for Rat Fink!
Yes!
It looks like a toy now....[emoji1360]
Well... it is.
Cool... I would have liked to see how the 20" wheel would have looked on the front with that fork too.
I'll make that happen. :thumbsup:

Dig it!!!

I must confess, I was not a fan of the tiny tire up front; the stance or something just didn’t seem to work for me visually.

The 20” front looks awesome!!!! Wicked cool.
Agreed~! Dig the new version.

I was going for a cartoon 'Rat Fink' look with the tiny front wheel.
fink.jpg

Honestly it's not my style anyway. I knew that the tank was not going to be finished (my original reason for entering the build off), so I just decided to make a sort of caricature out of it and call it done. It was either that or drop out completely.

Maybe I'll swap the finished pictures and go with the more sensible 20 wheel. The only thing I've actually done to the bike is swap out the sissy bar with a shorter one and add the bent springer. The one and only hand made part is the 'shackles' for the springer alignment.

I'm just in it for the participation trophy! :21:
spongebobparticipationmeme.png

You definitely nailed the Rat fink look. I agree with the others, the 20" front wheel looks much better.

Latest posts

Back