Swamp Thing. Finished shots

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What can I say? This is one of the builds that I would most like to have for myself! You nailed it in so many ways! One of my faves of the BO14.
Well done!

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread. I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with the current pic, just making sure everyone knows.

GREAT BIKE AND GREAT PICS. GO BACK AND GET THAT BIKE STRANDED IN THE BUSH. THAT COULD BE NEXT YEARS BIKE...MAN THING. PEACE

Perfectly integrated theme!

It's one thing to just add this or that to a project based on a particular motif, but it's another thing all together to make it BE the thing that you named it. And in your case, that thing is Swamp Thing!

Well done sir! :41:

So I never got a good pic of the exposed wiring, the headlight and taillight are old cloth insulated wires, and all 5 led strip wires I put inside my boot laces...it sucked to do that but I wanted them to look old. Something else I've never seen done.
20190913_134907.jpg
20190913_134851.jpg

I have a thing for lighting, so that plus the perfect selection of color, patina, etc. to match the theme without going too far makes this one of the top builds for me. Great idea for the faux cloth wiring! I've used a nylon wiring loom that looks like cloth at a glance, but the boot lace looks much more convincing.

Super cool! Dig the switch from the green glow to front and rear lights. And I didn't hear one squeak from the bike as you rode by. Solid all the way around!

Latest posts

Back