MooN Raker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more of a Virgil Exner fan, but there is no doubt that Harley Earl was one of the greats.
Yes! Virgil had an imagination I could only dream of. I absolutely love his 1960 XNR concept car.
Screenshot_2019-08-28-01-52-11-1.png

I'm more of a Virgil Exner fan, but there is no doubt that Harley Earl was one of the greats.
Yes, Virgil Exner! And Raymond Loewy who did a lot of work for Studebaker (and the Pennsylvania Railroad). They and Mr Earl are my top three favorite designers

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="G-Matt, post
I built some cool bikes I love them all but there is something about a Evans !!!!
I agree, I love my Evans too! I'm really liking what you are doing with yours.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud it’s a great riding bike with plenty of cool ness

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_0407.JPG
IMG_0406.JPG
IMG_0405.JPG
IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0401.JPG

I’m still rolling forward with this build . It’s time for details and dodads ....
I pick up some reflectors for the guard . It had three holes already I thought this would be a cool detail to fill the holes .
After all this is a 1957 hot rod it’s got to have some flare .
Also picked up some green Jules at the craft store. I added some to the pedals for some old-school cool . I put one of the back corners of the rack & a triangle to the front fender . Trying to spread the green if ya know what I mean.
I tried to find a original Evans head badge but had no luck .
But I did find this one I believe it’s European.
It fits the MoonRaker build well . I love putting the wrong head badge on these rat builds . It’s just something else to keep people guessing on what is this bike .
Come on Baby let the good times roll .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool headbadge and details bud!!!
Crank up some REO Speedwagon and be safe!!!

Latest posts

Back