Drag Stripper Dust

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the wrap on the bars, but the shape doesn't quite fit for me.
Could we see it with the Road Runner bars, if you have any?

Not familiar with the bike, so this may be a stupid question. Can you turn the bars any? Like turn them so the part you grab is pointing outward about 45° or so?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Love to see that you're saving this one. I picked up a very similar one last summer; I only got around to a mild cleaning and adding enough parts to make it a rider.
PhotoGrid_1563370895647.jpg

GREAT WORK ON THIS ONE!! I'D LOVE TO HAVE THIS FRAME. THOSE BARS COULD FIT NICELY WITH A LIGHT IN THERE. DO HER UP AND... GTB!! PEACE

I realized I either need a three speed coaster brake rear wheel or a drum brake front wheel . If anyone has either of these please PM me. Or I need to mount a brake mount on the front fork . Or try to do two rear brakes . Or settle with this being a single speed coaster bike . Hmm

Looking RAD ! :cool2: That paint came out great !!

Apes are always good on a muscle bike. Or you could go over the top with Screamer style or some Ramhorns. Looks really good. [emoji1303]

Carl.

Sent from the edge of an alternate universe...

Not familiar with the bike, so this may be a stupid question. Can you turn the bars any? Like turn them so the part you grab is pointing outward about 45° or so?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
You can turn the bars away but you would have to reach out for the bars to ride . I tried it . The bike looked cool but the comfort to ride wasn’t there.

Latest posts

Back