post trike pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a booth in a bike swapmeet the weekend before last, and the next guy over had a kids pedal plane that was getting all kinds of attention. I kept telling people that what they needed was an adult sized version...and I got a surprising number of people agreeing. Maybe there is a market for adult size pedal cars (planes, tractors, etc) and tricycles :grin:.

This is an old ice cream trike.
SJ4iRdV.jpg
Looks like an Acorn brand that had a hard life. With a new box of course.

Rick

I wish that columbia trike I had didn't get stolen. 2wd trikes are hard to find.

My Murray Monterey Trike Conversion w/ Oak Bed, Headlight, 3 Tail Lights, Fork Bag, "HillBilly" License Plate, Triple Tree Forks, Ape Hanger Handlebars, Chrome Fenders, Pinstriped by Jerry Fon Dow and all Custom Work Completed by Mark Ailey at Off The Chain Cycles and Stuff in Sevierville Tennessee.
#HillBillyHawler

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210516-102429_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210516-102429_Photos.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 53
Just got a pair of wheels with one side connection (I don´t what you call them in english, let me know) and I thought it might be fun trying to make a trike with them.

I´ve googled and found some interesting designs but show me some more!

Latest posts

Back