New guy from Ohio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello one and all,

My name is Andy, i usually go by iamtheandyman on the internets. I currently live in NW Ohio.
I have been on and off this site for a long time (10 years-ish) but never was a member. I did have another account for awhile ago but didn't remember any of that info.

So, here we are starting fresh.

Last summer, my neighbor was selling a Schwinn Heavy Duti in his driveway and I picked it up for $25 bucks. I had always wanted a cruiser bike and it finally became a reality. I believe it is a 90s Hungarian made bike, but it looks like all the details in that time period are hit or miss.

Anyways, after seeing some pictures on Instagram and seeing all the people at lvbc19, I bought myself a set of ape hangers and here we are.

hnbgjD.jpg

Look forward to being a part of this community!

Its not 70s, people just have a habit of convincing themselves that what they have is cooler, older, better than it really is. What really cracks me up is when newer china-made huffys are listed on CL as vintage schwinns...when the bike has huffy spelled out right on the chainguard and badge :crazy:.

Welcome Andy, I am in NE Ohio, Akron.

Latest posts

Back