MooN Raker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_2902.jpg

Time to build another bike !!!!
I haven’t built a bike since last years build off.
I recently picked up this 1957 Evans Colson
It’s got most of the original parts so I have a good start . I love the look of this Evansaction fork . It has a space ship , rocket look . There for thats where the name comes from for this bike . The 1979 movie MooN Raker 007 James Bond will set the tone . Lest see where this build goes.
Time to blast off .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After a long day at work & dinner I was able to get some time in on the bike .

Had to grind a little on the front fork to fit the wheel axel . Put the front fender on didn’t like the fit . Need to get it tucked in closer to the tire . So I add a spacer
IMG_2968.jpg

The fit was still not right so I shorted the fender bracket by adding another hole.
IMG_2969.jpg

Now that looks more like it .
IMG_2970.jpg

G-Matt! Hey man. Looking killer with that tire on there. Great start. Looks like it will be a cool bike.

Thanks Chad they were give to me by my neighbor a mountain biker. They are no good to him but should will work well for this build . They are 2.3 5 wide although they really don’t seem it . This fork and frame are wider then some . So it will except wider tires Wich is pretty cool.

Latest posts

Back